Location & Contact
2407 Main Street
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Mon, Fri 9am-1pm
Tue, Thu 1pm-5pm
News, Events & Calendar
The Welles-Turner Memorial Library reopened to the public on Monday, August 3, 2020 with limited hours and services. All users must adhere to current CDC guidelines that include: (1) wearing a face mask that covers the nose and mouth; (2) maintaining a social distance of at least six feet.
- Services limited to borrowing and picking up holds.
- Access to Children’s Department by appointment only by calling 860-652-7718.
- Limited number of public computers available for maximum of one hour per day per user, also by appointment only, by calling Reference at 860-652-7720. Due to social distance requirements, staff will be unavailable for one-on-one assistance; bring a computer-savvy friend or relative if needed.
- Copy, fax, print and scan service will be available; exact change required.
- Services that will not be available include access to magazine and newspaper collections, study rooms and meeting rooms. Seating throughout the library will be limited.
- Return materials in book drop only. Library materials quarantine for three days prior to coming off patron's record.
- Library hours:
Mondays & Fridays
Tuesdays & Thursdays
The library plans to expand operating hours and services as it becomes safe to do so.
Glastonbury residents who do not have a valid library card can request a temporary card.