Location & Contact
2407 Main Street
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Mon & Fri 9am-5pm
Tue & Thu 9am-6pm
News, Events & Calendar
Library Service Updates
The lower level of the Library (except the Children's Department) is closed to the public while the area is renovated.
During this time:
- Lending Services are located just inside the door on the Main Street level
- Check out for all materials is on the Main level
- Return all materials at the temporary Lending desk or in the 24-hour book drop
- Children's Department accessible by elevator only
- PUBLIC RESTROOMS ARE CLOSED
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
MAY 19, 2021
The library is open to the public in a limited capacity.
All visitors (age 2+, including those fully vaccinated) must continue to wear a facemask covering the nose and mouth at all times.
Our temporary hours are:
Mon & Fri
Available services include:
- Browsing & borrowing
- Limited seating
- Study rooms
- Notary (must call for appointment)
- Public computers
- Copying, faxing, printing, & scanning
- Library card registration
- Downloadable collections
- Reference/readers advisory
- Virtual programs for all ages
Please be advised that the rear parking lot, and entrance are CLOSED due to construction.
Parking is available on Main Street, to the side of the library (behind TD bank), and across the street (near Noodles and Company).
Patrons must enter the library through the front door (facing Main Street).
*The 24-hour book drop located on the side of the building is OPEN.
Glastonbury residents who do not have a valid library card can request a temporary card.